- Topsail Beach - Turn off Topsail Road (Route 60) and drive 600 m down Topsail Beach Road to the parking area at Topsail Beach Rotary Park. Walk 60 m north to the trailhead sign.
- St. Thomas - Follow St. Thomas Line (Route 50) for 6 km to the intersection with Laurie Road. This is a drop off point only. There is no designated parking at this access point. Walk down Laurie Road 250 m to a hairpin turn and take the path on the left. Do not park on Laurie Road or at Horse Cove Beach, blocking use by local residents.
- St. Philips - Follow Thorburn Road into St. Phillips. Park on the beach side of Thorpes Road. Do not park in the marina area. Walk 250 m along Thorpes Road to the beginning of the coastal path.
- Beachy Cove/Longmarsh Road - Park in the lot beside Holy Rosary Church in Portugal Cove. Walk 400 m south on Beachy Cove Road to Longmarsh Road, or 800 m to Beachy Cove.
- Portugal Cove - Follow Portugal Cove Road (Route 40) into Portugal Cove. Pull off at the post office, and park behind the building in the designated area. Do not block the fire hall or its parking area.
Community Walk Getting to Piccos Ridge Path: After exiting the trail from the Portugal Cove trailhead, turn left onto Portugal Cove Road and walk 250 m to Loop Drive. Turn right and hike fot 150 m, turn right onto Hardings Hill, cross the bridge, and hike for 300 m to the North Point Road. Proceed 250 m along the road to the Piccos Ridge Path trailhead.